Director, I M Bookkeeping
The launch of the business has its origins in 2005, after Ildiko missed a flight from the UK to Hungary. Deciding to remain in the UK and going on to work for KFC, Soap Media and the Hungarian Food Company, Ildiko discovered that there was a gap in the market for a specialist bookkeeping firm to work with Hungarian companies in the UK, and incorporated IM Bookkeeping in 2013.
Ildiko is now a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Bookkeepers and holds credentials and certifications for VAT in International Trade, Post Brexit Documentation and Compliance, and a Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Customs Compliance.
In June 2020, Ildiko appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Listen to Ildiko Mokran's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
NI ministers welcome 130 jobs and £19 million PPE contract for Bangor firm, Denroy
Totaljobs report outlines how to improve working conditions in social care
PayByPhone UK CEO: Why trust and transparency are the key ingredients for strong leadership in 2021
Driver Require report featured in industry outlet Transport Operator
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Ildiko Mokran has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter