Director, I M Bookkeeping
The launch of the business has its origins in 2005, after Ildiko missed a flight from the UK to Hungary. Deciding to remain in the UK and going on to work for KFC, Soap Media and the Hungarian Food Company, Ildiko discovered that there was a gap in the market for a specialist bookkeeping firm to work with Hungarian companies in the UK, and incorporated IM Bookkeeping in 2013.
Ildiko is now a fellow of the Institute of Chartered Bookkeepers.
In June 2020, Ildiko appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Listen to Ildiko Mokran's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
“I have witnessed Law firm owners breaking down”: solicitor Joanne Tyler reveals the realities of Covid-19 for legal practices amid conveyancing boom and falling house prices
Mercanta’s Stephen Hurst highlights the importance of standing by principles and looks to the future with optimism as 25-year anniversary in business approaches
LEADERSHIP ROUND-UP: RDT announces new partnership, TCEG makes new acquisition, Kent Autistic Trust shares mental health guide for coping through winter lockdown
Evtec continues to support disabled workers following takeover of Arlington Automotive
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Ildiko Mokran has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter