Ian Duggan is the Joint Managing Director of Acclaim Contracts, a construction firm based in Essex.
Ian Duggan joined Acclaim Contracts in 2000, having previously served as Technical Manager at Callenders. Founded in 1982, Acclaim Contracts has an established reputation throughout London and the South East for delivering roofing and general building projects safely, on time, snag free and to budget.
In May 2020, Ian Duggan appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
After four years with Callenders, Ian Duggan took up a director role with Acclaim in 2000, and remains with the business to date.
Listen to Ian Duggan's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
NHS App to show vaccination status for international travel
TimeFinders’ Hesketh to co-host webinar for Dying Matters Awareness Week
Putting disabled people in the driving seat: SVR announces new partnership
Portsmouth hospitality and leisure chiefs take up new roles during business closures
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Ian Duggan has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter