Greg Trotman is managing director of Citrine International Tax, an independent firm of global tax practitioners with offices in London, Oxford and Paris who specialise in assisting corporate entities and individuals with their tax exposures in the UK and US.
Greg is an expert in US individual income taxation as well as being a registered member of the UK Association of Taxation Technicians. He has almost a decade’s experience working in the field of expatriate taxation for PricewaterhouseCoopers [PwC] in their Southampton, Paris, Geneva, Lausanne and London offices [1995-2002] before setting up his own business - then called Trotman Taxation - in 2002. In November 2020, Trotman Taxation was rebranded as Citrine International.
Between 2012 and 2020, Greg sat as CEO for another business he founded, Zoetic Software Solutions. The business is a software development company providing global data mobility solutions for the professional services sector, with some clients including global accounting firms.
Popular News Stories
Specialist Security boss raises concerns over NIC fraud in security sector
Ocura Healthcare Furniture raises vital funds for King’s College Hospital
Building for the future: Danny W. Poole and Sons invest in new facilities
TCM Group’s Liddle named among HR Most Influential 2021
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Greg Trotman has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter