Bristol, London and Manchester
- Wrote Credit Management and Debt Collection Syllabus for the Chartered Institute of Credit Management
- Revised and updated the Debtor Litigation module for UK Finance
- featured in the Parliamentary review as a Credit Management expert
- Co-founded and launched the UK's first Fully Automated Cashflow and Credit Management platform
Glen Morgan is the managing director of Credebt Ltd, a receivables management and risk specialist for the invoice finance, Turnaround and insolvency industries.
Glen is also CEO of itsettled Ltd, the first automated Cashflow and Credit Management platform in the UK.
Glen Morgan founded the Credebt business himself in 2009 and has developed it into one of the leading providers of receivables management services in the UK.
Since 2019, Morgan set up and is CEO of itsettled, the first automated Cashflow and Credit Management platform in the UK
In June 2020, Morgan appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and its impact on his career to date.
Until setting up Credebt in 2009, Glen operated at Director level within mainly large blue chip organisations such as Motability Operations, Parceline, Anixter Fasteners, Amcor, Mitel and several others.
In all of these organisations Glen brought in 10's of £Millions by improving the order to cash process, restructuring teams and processes and streamlining policy to maximise working capital.
Listen to Glen Morgan's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Glen Morgan has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter