In June 2020, Marufu appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Listen to Felix Marufu's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Partygate: PM under fresh scrutiny following release of photographs
Social difficulties are rising and schools need more pastoral care staff to cope, Oldham headteacher says
Energy: Axis Energy Projects’ Tension Leg Buoy technology to harness potential of floating offshore wind
Quality Conversations: TCM Group boss explored "how to disagree well" in recent online seminar
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Felix Marufu has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Become a Member