Love Your Doorstep
- British Citizen Award Winner
Emma Rigby is the founder and director of Love Your Doorstep, a multi-award-winning business and community platform, bringing together like-minded people with a vested interest in making their community a better place.
Emma set up Love Your Doorstep following the 2011 London riots as a platform to help bring the community back together. It celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2021.
Prior to launching her own business, Emma was established in the field of account management, having worked in account manager roles with Telecom Business Directions NZ and BT Conferencing between 2001 and 2005.
Between 2004 and 2012, Emma worked for City & Guilds as a business development manager in its publishing and e-learning department.
As well as heading up Love Your Doorstep, since April 2021 Emma has balanced her responsibilities with a new role as a board trustee for the Enterprise Cooperative Trust, a not-for-profit foundation co-operative which aims to extend opportunities for students based in Enfield, north London.
In July 2021, Emma appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on her career to date.
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Emma Rigby has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter