Dr Janet Rose
Dr Janet Rose is the Principal of Norland College, a higher education provider that offers a BA (Hons) in Early Years Development and Learning as well as the prestigious Norland Diploma and is based in Bath, Somerset.
In addition to Dr Janet Rose's role at Norland College, she also runs her own business, Janet Rose Consulting which offers training in emotion coaching and aspects of early years practice. Prior joining Norland College, Rose was a Reader in Education at Bath Spa University. In July 2020, Dr Janet Rose appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in her career to date.
Listen to Dr Janet Rose's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: GTC Scotland opposes Internal Market Bill, Kidz Kabin offers discounts, Footprints Learning for Life in awards haul, Talltrees champion environment
Mercanta director talks Covid, coffee and the challenges of leading a small team spread across six different countries
LEADERSHIP ROUNDUP: Strongmind provides world first, Kathy Alexander calls for SRA reform, and TradeForce come in for praise
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Stevenson, Sunak, Marshall, Mustafa, Foster, Griffith
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Dr Janet Rose has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter