David is a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants and has worked exclusively in professional accountancy practices in and around Exeter for over 25 years. He has an extensive knowledge of local business issues.
He is particularly experienced in bringing financial direction to the client’s board room. To succeed in business financial strategy is paramount and yet many smaller businesses do not have the resources to recruit internal finance directors.
David has been a business owner since 2005 and an equity partner at Haines Watts since 2013 specialising in providing strategic business and taxation services to owner-managed businesses.
David spends his time working between the Crediton and Exeter offices in Devon, South West England.
Outside of work he is a voluntary governor at his children’s school and a director of Crediton Rugby Football Club.
In March 2020, David Park appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Education and certifications
Popular News Stories
Fan-Led Review into Football Governance concludes that independent regulator is needed
Sparta Global named among the top 75 employers for social mobility
Quintuple success: Aurora Media Worldwide scoops five awards in November 2021
Sturgeon to continue as Scottish first minister and resume push for 'indyref2'
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
David J Park has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter