David Maisey OBE, DL
Chief Executive, ICC Solutions
- OBE - 2020 New Years Honours List - Services to international trade and the economy
- UK High Sheriff of Cheshire's Award for Enterprise 2017/18 Outstanding Cheshire & Warrington Business Leader
David Maisey is the co-founder and director of ICC Solutions, a company that enables the implementation of secure payments to banks, merchants and their technology partners, principally with chip and PIN and mobile payment devices.
Following an 11-year career working in technology and software with Unisys Cumberland and TSB’s Technology Division, David co-founded and incorporated the ICC Solutions business in 1996 alongside Wendy Maisey. The company today operates from its centre of excellence in Warrington, Cheshire and has a strong commitment to improving the future of young people in the UK as well as preserving strong links with Commonwealth nations.
Under David’s directorship, the company is at the forefront of promoting exporting, both through its own practices and public engagement campaigns. 95 per cent of the company’s revenue per year originates from abroad.
Popular News Stories
Changing the world in four days: TAG’s Andy Mills-Brown selected for US Reality TV show with a twist
Grant Schapps announces green list of travel destination
PM announces new UK-India trade arrangement set to create 6,500 jobs
Hartlepool by-election: Conservatives secure seat for first time in 50 year history
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
David Maisey OBE, DL has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter