Colin Taylor is the global operating officer at Domestic Sprinklers Ltd, a specialist provider and installer of residential and commercial fire sprinkler systems designed to actively protect people and properties from fires.
Domestic Sprinklers Ltd was established in the year 2000 as the UK's leading domestic and residential fire sprinkler company. Taylor has served as the firm’s global operating officer since its launch.
During his time with the business, Domestic Sprinklers and its senior leadership team have been on a mission to raise awareness about the dangers of fires in dwellings and how simply having smoke alarms in place and relying on the prompt arrival of the fire brigade is not sufficient to save lives in all cases. The installation of domestic fire sprinklers has been championed as an active fire protection solution, as opposed to passive protective devices such as smoke detectors.
Popular News Stories
Changing the world in four days: TAG’s Andy Mills-Brown selected for US Reality TV show with a twist
Grant Schapps announces green list of travel destination
PM announces new UK-India trade arrangement set to create 6,500 jobs
Hartlepool by-election: Conservatives secure seat for first time in 50 year history
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Colin Taylor has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter