Queens Gate Orthodontics
Claire Nightingale is the Owner and Principal Orthodontist at Queens Gate Orthodontics, an award winning private clinic located in the heart of South Kensington.
Claire Nightingale is a part time consultant at Watford General Hospital. Prior to purchasing QGO, Claire worked on Harley Street as an in-house specialist orthodontist. Claire combines running her own business with being Clinical Lead of Orthodontics and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Watford General Hospital. Nightingale is a highly experienced and multiple prize winning orthodontist, including “Orthodontist of the year, London, 2019”. In February 2020, Claire Nightingale appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in her career to date.
Popular News Stories
M3 Floodtec receives Kitemark Certificate for anti flood airbricks
UK furlough scheme: Time to let staff go?
The boardroom series: Charlotte Wiseman addresses trust
Jaffray Care celebrates its 30th anniversary
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Claire Nightingale has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter