Newland Hurst Care Home
Bob Timmins is the operational manager at Newland Hurst Care Home, a small charity that supports people with learning disabilities in the Droitwich Spa area of Worcestershire.
Timmins began working for the NHS in Birmingham as a support worker before entering into management in the public sector, followed by a period in the private sector before starting with Newland Hurst in 2015. The charity is active in many areas which includes raising awareness of challenges around learning disabilities, spearheading community support initiatives and operating an assisted living facility.
In June 2020, Timmins appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Listen to Bob Timmins's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
“I have witnessed Law firm owners breaking down”: solicitor Joanne Tyler reveals the realities of Covid-19 for legal practices amid conveyancing boom and falling house prices
Mercanta’s Stephen Hurst highlights the importance of standing by principles and looks to the future with optimism as 25-year anniversary in business approaches
LEADERSHIP ROUND-UP: RDT announces new partnership, TCEG makes new acquisition, Kent Autistic Trust shares mental health guide for coping through winter lockdown
Evtec continues to support disabled workers following takeover of Arlington Automotive
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Bob Timmins has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter