S Lester Packing Materials
Billy Hutchinson is a director at Lesters Packaging, a family-run business established since 1983 which is specialised in the design and production of heavy-duty corrugated cardboard packaging solutions.
Billy has been a director at Lesters since 2009. Under his leadership, the business has grown by being capable and responsive, investing in facilities, technology and people to create a robust team of experts and unparalleled manufacturing facilities that place the company at the forefront of the UK packaging industry.
In December 2021, Billy appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on this career to date.
Popular News Stories
Fan-Led Review into Football Governance concludes that independent regulator is needed
Sparta Global named among the top 75 employers for social mobility
Quintuple success: Aurora Media Worldwide scoops five awards in November 2021
Sturgeon to continue as Scottish first minister and resume push for 'indyref2'
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Billy Hutchinson has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter