Flying Start Day Nurseries
Ben Chambers runs the Flying Start Day Nurseries, a pair of private family nurseries in Ashtead, Surrey.
In his running of Flying Start, Ben has been instrumental in helping the childcare provider navigate the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic and other sector issues such as compliance with EYFS ratios regarding Level 3 early years practitioners.
He has also been vocal about financial pressures arising from an increasing national minimum wage and the rhetoric around free early years education for over-threes and the reality of payments.
In January 2022, Ben appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Starting a business: The keys to the first step according to those who have done it
IMF predicts slower UK and global economic growth than previously thought
Metropolitan Police to launch probe into Covid rule breaches in Downing Street
Becketts’ latest award indicative that business is getting behind the UK’s Armed Forces
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Ben Chambers has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter