East Kilbride & Housing Association Ltd
Andy Young is the chief executive of East Kilbride Housing Association, a small charitable housing association based in central Scotland.
As of 2022, Andy has been working in the social housing industry for 40 years and headed up East Kilbride Housing Association for the previous seven years. Some of his previous roles in the industry have seen him work for Blackburn Borough Council, Wishaw and District Housing Association, and the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations.
In leading the organisation through the Covid-19 pandemic, Andy has overseen East Kilbride as it drastically rethought how to deliver its services.
In January 2022, Andy appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain & Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the impact it has had on his career to date.
Popular News Stories
Starting a business: The keys to the first step according to those who have done it
IMF predicts slower UK and global economic growth than previously thought
Metropolitan Police to launch probe into Covid rule breaches in Downing Street
Becketts’ latest award indicative that business is getting behind the UK’s Armed Forces
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Andy Young has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter