Ridgeway Sculpture Design
Andrew Sinclair is director of Ridgeway Sculpture Design, a Devon-based design studio.
Andrew Sinclair is director of Ridgeway Sculpture Design, following a successful tenure at Unit 5.
Sinclair is also the director of the Sculpture School Limited, and has recently been commissioned to sculpt the Duke of Wellington’s Regimental Memorial.
In March 2020, Andrew Sinclair appeared on a Leaders Council of Great Britain and Northern Ireland podcast, discussing the importance of leadership and the role it has played in his career to date.
Listen to Andrew Sinclair's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Specialist Security boss raises concerns over NIC fraud in security sector
Ocura Healthcare Furniture raises vital funds for King’s College Hospital
Building for the future: Danny W. Poole and Sons invest in new facilities
TCM Group’s Liddle named among HR Most Influential 2021
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Andrew Sinclair has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter