Andrew Nugee is the Owner and Chief Executive of Imagineear, a company that develops content and technologies for culture, leisure, and healthcare venues.
Listen to Andrew Nugee's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Johnson, Green, Pennington, Richardson, Knight, Gething
FlyResearch poll: week 30 update
LEADERS IN THEIR OWN WORDS: Motegi, Truss, Neaves, Barnier and the Richard Stephens Partnership
Robert Wilson Estate Agency Group describes journey of adaption and diversification while PM and Mayor of London clash
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Andrew Nugee has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Sign the Charter