Dr Paul Jenkins is an award-winning author and leader in the field of preventative medicine.
He is the founder of Echelon Health, the world’s leading provider of medical assessments that detect up to 95 per cent of early disease.
Ahmed Elbarkouki is the CEO of Echelon Health, the world's leading provider of medical assessments that detect up to 95 per cent of early disease.
Having worked in the sales and marketing departments of some of London’s most iconic hotels and groups, Elbarkouki has a deep understanding of the luxury market and is well-versed in dealing with UHNW clientele.
His additional experience as commercial director of London’s Cromwell Hospital not only broadens his healthcare sector knowledge but confirms his forward-thinking mindset that will help grow Echelon Health into an integrated, premium, private health brand.
Listen to Ahmed Elbarkouki's Leaders Council podcast.
Popular News Stories
Three leadership lessons from my triathlon training
Everfair Tax Consulting explores transatlantic trust fund issues
Tory MP for Eastleigh quits ministerial aide role over Partygate handling
Connexions 2022 returns to unite Christian community after two-year hiatus
Charter of Principles
- To treat all colleagues, customers and clients with the utmost courtesy and respect.
- To make every conceivable effort to deal exclusively with organisations and individuals of repute.
- To commit, wherever possible, to making a positive social and environmental impact.
- To do everything in my power to keep colleagues, customers and clients safe.
- To conduct my affairs not just for the benefit of my own organisation but for the benefit of my sector and country at large.
Ahmed Elbarkouki has committed to The Leaders Council Charter of Principles
It is Leaders Council policy to suspend or permanently remove any individual who we discover to be flouting these principles.
If you have reason to believe any of our members are not adhering to the principles, please contact us at email@example.com
If you hold a leadership position, we would be delighted for you to sign the charter.Become a Member